Thursday, September 3, 2009

XVII. Second Conquest



I'm in NYC with Killsonic from 9/5 through 9/10. Ah...the workout of a lifetime.

Last time--November, 2008--Killsonic did approximately 15 shows in 5 days. Subways, streets, clubs, Central Park, City Hall, Union Square...running up and down subway stairs to catch up to the next explosive moment. I'm sure I dropped about 10 lbs in the process. All manner of sweat rashes were gained. And the spirit was well-fed. This time around, a wiser, thicker, meaner, nastier Killsonic land their gorgeous fists all over New York. You can keep up with the insanity...on TWITTER! Follow us around on twitter.com/killsonic!

I'm also doing a solo show on Wednesday, 9/9/09, 9PM (no joke) along with the beautiful kids of El-Haru Kuroi and Petrojvic Blasting Company, at Trophy Bar, 351 Broadway, in wondrous, fantastic Brooklyn. I promise to save the juicy meat for this one. :-)

Gotta go pack now. Possibly shower.

If you're in NYC, I hope to see you.

Love,

Dorian

No comments:

Post a Comment